Training and Business Consulting Services
GOGO Business Communications (GOGO) is a training, organizational development, and business consulting solutions provider. It is a Houston-based company that’s been in operation since 2006 under the leadership of Joi Beasley. GOGO’s customer proposition is to leverage GOGO’s methodologies and people, while you focus your energy and team members to core business.
GOGO is an award-winning company providing solutions for businesses of all sizes and stature since 2006. This business has not only sustained but thrived during the most turbulent times. It was an acquired existing business with customer loyalty spanning 15 years prior. The team prides itself on ensuring that our clients’ business needs are professionally accommodated and attended, no matter what business challenges we encounter. That is our strength. Offering a fresh, innovative perspective, we are big enough to handle your most dramatic requests and small enough to offer flexible, personal service.
- Various industries, including, education, higher education, medical, oil and gas related and manufacturing.
- The company brand has grown in recognition significantly and is a brand of integrity.
- Our professional team has collectively over 40 years of executive management experience and a strong reputable name of integrity within the community.
- A 75% percent of clients come by referral. The remaining balance is through networking, marketing, visiting customers and prospects at their business.
The GOGO team prides itself on ensuring that our client’s business challenges are professionally accommodated and attended. That is GOGO’s strength. At all key elements of managing your training services, GOGO is a dedicated champion. To ensure success, GOGO has assembled an exciting team of training and consulting professionals and project management professionals of diverse backgrounds and clientele. Our consultants have trained and facilitated extensively with Metro, on sessions, such as, Team Building, Respecting the Workplace, DDI Workshops, in addition to small business owners to global corporations and government agencies.
- Human Resources (PHR)
- Professional Coaching
- Designing Advance Learning Programs
- Facilitating with Excellence (ASTD)
- Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- DISC, Birkman
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)— Behavioral Personality Assessments
- DDI Facilitator
- Franklin Covey
- Inside Out Development in Coaching